Email this page
The Tabitha Foundation (Singapore) was established in 2004 to support the work of Tabitha Cambodia. Tabitha Cambodia is a non-profit organisation founded in 1994 by Canadian Janne Ritskes.
Tabitha Singapore's objectives including the following:
- Arranging voluntary house-building teams to go to Cambodia.
- Developing a network of schools that support Tabitha Cambodia.
- Facilitating corporate sponsorship including team-building programmes to Cambodia.
- Creating opportunities to sell in Singapore Tabitha cottage industry products, which are made in Cambodia.
- Organizing other specific projects to support Tabitha's work.
The board and members of the Tabitha Foundation (Singapore) work on a voluntary basis and all funds generated are sent directly to Cambodia to support Tabitha's work.
Tabitha Foundation Singapore and Tabitha Cambodia accept both Volunteers and Donations.
Related pages on this site
Related external links
No related links to display.
Search the entirety of the site for resources or updates.
We are here to assist you with research requests or inquiries about human trafficking.
Click here to contact us